Sunday, July 19, 2009

Classic Pick #1 - Lincoln Park After Dark


I am all for fads and experimenting as far as nail colour is concerned. I'll play around with blues and purples, reds and corals, whites and even pinks. Why not? There's no need to be precious about colour. It can can completely alter your mood and look, yet can easily be removed as soon as you feel like something a little different. Having said that I do find myself coming back to a few favourites so thought I'd share those colours that I consider to be my classic picks.

The first is Lincoln Park After Dark, I've loved it since I first saw it. It's a very dark aubergine colour, not quite black but deliciously vampish. I think it looks best on short, neat nails and is also gorgeous on toes.

InStyle named it the best dark colour in their Best Beauty Buys for 2009 and Allure included in its Best of Beauty Buys list.

It's elegant but edgy without being too goth - definitely deserving of the first colour we profile!

Next time we'll look at reds..

x

Vix

No comments:

Post a Comment