Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Welcome to all things Polish..

I'm a little addicted to the blogosphere. I have a few favourite blogs which I look to for daily inspiration, a few that I read for laughs and some that keep me up to date with what's happening around the world. Once you start it's almost impossible to stop!

Lex and I were talking about keeping our clients and the general Polish community up to date with our news, promotions, new products and general trends and decided that a blog would be the perfect tool.

So without to much fuss, we welcome you to the Polish Nail Spa blog where Lex and I will keep you posted as to what's happening in the world of Polish.

Our sister shop, Abby & Ross also has a blog so look here for inspiration and gift ideas of a different kind.

Our next post will be exciting and pretty, so stay tuned..

Until next time,

Vix

No comments:

Post a Comment